Saturday, November 28, 2009

Doing it maself!

okay, so the story is:
i have not retightened since the first week of september. I usually get them retightened every 1.5-2 months however, i live 9 hours away from my loctitian (the closest sisterlocks consultant) and i missed my last appointment because i managed to catch some silly virus and couldnt make it. WELL! now am left with my matty locks that are determined to unite if i dont get up and do something,.

Problem is_ i am a student and i cant make it down to see my loctitian till the end of December (my exams are done on the 21st) so! whats a girl to do?

I have not taken the retightening course and i was actually scheduled to do that at my next meeting with my loctitian.


I have decided to take matters into my own hands.

worst case scenerio: my locks break off and i have to start over
best case scenerio: i learn a new lesson, and gain a scence of independence, oh and maybe save money in the future!
I got myself a plastic children's needle (i got the idea off of a felow blogger) and i got started...
here is a video (sorry for the quality)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIHfeklThE

No comments:

Post a Comment